Wednesday, August 17, 2011


My sister's okay. I've tried to create some boundaries between us so that I am not her everything because she's been dealing with so much lately that it would be tempting for both of us to let her just lean on me endlessly. I just don't think that would ever make either of us happy and if she's going to get better it has to start right about now or else I can see her just continuing to go downhill for years. I couldn't handle that. So I guess lately I've been distant but that also kicks in when I'm not doing so well which I'm not right now. I don't know what I have, the Doctor calls it depression but I'm not sure... anyway, whatever it is kicks in occasionally and turns me into a person nobody likes and that's happened again. I've had trouble getting out of bed, my appetite is going up and down like crazy, I either sleep all day or not at all and I'm sluggish at work, at Uni, when I'm with people... I'm pretty shit at my life right now. I don't even know when assignments are due, my boss seems to be noticing me having stopped working at work, every member of my family is unimpressed with me- though my mother is nice enough to pity me as well- and I'm not putting the effort into being a friend that even I would normally deem necessary. I'm not listening to people properly, my short term memory sucks, I'm rude, I hate everything for making me exist when all I want to do is lie down for the next ten years. I want to wake up finished with something good. I don't want to be in the middle of accomplishing something mediocre.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you've been a bad friend. I think you've been truly wonderful.
    Maybe things will start to look up again soon. I know I've been feeling a lot like you have recently. Don't forget you can always call me up and we can catch up for soup and a glee/avatar marathon whenever you like (even if work as claimed me, I would bail for you).

    I love you so much.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to know that no matter what happens, I am always, ALWAYS here. Just because things aren't going so great now doesn't make you a bad friend. I am here for you in bad times, if you want me. I love you Hannah, unconditionally. If you need me, I will be there.

    ReplyDelete