Saturday, October 10, 2009

Drumroll, please.

So I've been talking to my friend, Zoe, and we've decided that we're travelling next year. Like, travelling travelling. What about school, you ask? We're deferring. What about money, you ask? We're ... working on it.

We've barely talked about it, my parents barely know what I'm on about and I barely know what I'm doing. I just know I've finally found a willing victim with whom to travel the globe and I'm gonna go ahead and do it.

And here, for the world to see, is my- far from perfect- preliminary list of countries I'd like to visit. It's weird. It's too ambitious. It's too long. It's too many things. But it's mine.

Le list:

England
Germany
Spain
France
Egypt
Ireland
USA
Austria
Czech
Greece
Canada
Romania
Norway
Switzerland
Denmark
Poland
Morocco

1 comment:

  1. Its mainly Europe, so I think you'd have a good chance on getting to all of them, especially if you're planning on being away for most of the year.

    Also, even though I'm going with Trina in a few months, I'm incredibly jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete